“The boundaries between the two segments of the Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) market could be set to blur.”
A recent article talks about the growth of two major segments of Unified Communications (UC):
- Major players, like CISCO, to which the article refers to as “UCaaS standalone applications segment”
- Smaller companies, like RingCentral,to which the article refers to as “smaller business suite segment”
According to the statistics they presented:
- Total UCaaS market grows 16% annually.
- The smaller business suite segment (which accounts for 33% of the entire market) is growing faster, at 23% per year.
- Major players, who already had a significant 67% chunk of the market, only have an average of 13% growth annually.
You can read the full article at: CBRonline.
So, which should you choose?
Here’s what we think: it’s simply a matter of finding a UC service that addresses your business challenges with tried and true solutions that offer full integration.
Consider these points:
- Major players have a huge share of the UC market for a reason—they are reliable and consistent providers of business solutions.
- The idea that large established UC providers are relegated to single solution applications is an old notion, which is definitely NOT true today. For example, Cisco Spark is now a full collaboration suite.
- This means you can now get
the samebetter full suite UC services that previously only small, niche companies offered from an established market leader.
Contact us to discover your options for full suite unified collaboration and conferencing solutions. We’ll help you find the right solution for your company!